REASONS Why you should partner and/or exhibit at the Australian Almond Conference?
Raise your profile by showing your support for this vibrant and rapidly expanding industry.
- Reinforce your credentials as a key player
- Reach 300+ buyers managing nearly all industry plantings
- Publicise your activities
- Launch a new product or service and generate media interest
- Meet the movers and shakers in the Australian almond industry and interact with them both in sessions and at social events
- Relationship building – develop personal relationships with your clients
- Hands on display – let buyers use all five senses to gain a full appreciation of your product. Get immediate feedback and overcome objections
- Accelerate the buying process
- Create a quality database for future marketing
Almonds are an amazingly healthy and natural product – one, that if the industry has its way, will become a natural part of the consumer’s everyday diet. Imagine every Australian eating a handful of almonds every day.
To do that the industry needs to talk and coordinate its efforts right from which varieties we grow, what characteristics they have, how we promote them, the distribution channels and sale to the consumer. If the industry achieves balance the future for almonds is very bright indeed!
Who will attend?
A detailed marketing strategy will be developed to ensure that the 2016 Australian Almond Conference is extensively publicised prior to during, and after the event. This year’s event will build on the success of previous conferences. The 2014 Australian Almond Conference attracted in excess of 300 delegates to the three day event, held at the Stamford Grand Hotel, Glenelg, South Australia.
With these strategies in place, and building on the success of the 2014 Congress, the Management Committee expects to attract hundreds of delegates all actively working in the almond industry, including growers and accompanying partners. Your participation at this important event will offer you a unique platform to interact with a national group of decision makers and to keep them informed with your latest advancements and industry trends.
Attendees of the 2016 conference are anticipated from a wide range of fields including:
- Individual growers and decision makers
- Key staff from larger orchards, processor and marketers
- Staff from listed and larger companies in the field of almond production
- International presenters
- Local, State, and Federal Government departments
- Research scientists and academics
- Farm suppliers (implements, fertiliser, infrastructure, irrigation)
- Packing and transport
- Investors, insurance, asset managers, quality assurers and risk managers
CONFIRM EARLY And receive more promotional opportunities
Confirmation of your sponsorship by early July 2016 will ensure a higher level of exposure. An extensive promotional campaign including advertisements, direct mail campaigns, email broadcasts and web exposure will be implemented in the lead-up to the 2016 Conference. This is the premium channel for raising your visibility to the Australian almond industry.
Pullman Hotel, Albert Park, Melbourne, Victoria.
Pullman Melbourne Albert Park is perfectly placed for discovering Melbourne’s rich restaurant, shopping & cultural scene. The hotel overlooks picturesque Albert Park, but for one week of the year, the view is transformed into one of the world’s most exciting Formula 1 racing circuits & guests can enjoy all the action from their windows.
The Pullman Melbourne Albert Park is Melbourne’s newest fully refurbished upscale hotel. It is centrally located on Queens Road, minutes from Melbourne’s central business district and St Kilda Road. The hotel is close to South Yarra’s Chapel Street retail precinct and The Royal Botanic Gardens. The contemporary guest rooms will provide a sense of space and comfort, with many rooms overlooking stunning Albert Park Lake or the sunsets over Port Phillip Bay.
Just a 20 minute drive from the airport and a 15 minute drive from Melbourne’s bustling CBD.
Want to know more?
Maximise your visibility to key target markets by becoming a sponsor of the Australian Almond Conference in 2016.
Sponsors will be acknowledged on selected print material as well as on the conference website leading up to and during the conference, so an early commitment will result in better value for money and a higher level of exposure for your organisation.
Flexibility is the key and we are happy to discuss with you how best we can tailor a package of benefits to complement your overall marketing objectives and budget. Give Jo Pippos a call on +61 8 8584 7053 or email email@example.com
The benefits of your participation are endless, making this opportunity one you can not pass up!